We implemented the Integrated Oracle Solution and met the company’s business needs with greater agility.
About the Industry
With production rates increasing exponentially, the manufacturing industry is witnessing its biggest boom. As production gets smarter with the involvement of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics, the industry is undergoing a paradigm shift.
Digital transformation has revolutionized several industries. In manufacturing, the role of analytics can be observed on multiple levels. With a smarter solution comes agility, which in turn, speeds up the rapid manufacturing and mass customization processes. This improved competitiveness has resulted in achieving direct foreign investment, which in turn, is improving the economy, both at the micro and macro levels.
About the Client
Our client is a Qatar-based manufacturing organization. They are well known for their operational excellence across various verticals of the business. The organization’s refined approach towards B2B, as well as B2C, creates business agility, thereby generating favorable growth.
The company has two hundred and fifty employees with more than a hundred trusted customers. With more than two lakhs of yearly production capacity, our client is one of the best manufacturing giants based out of Qatar.
The Business Challenges
identified the following business challenges: -
- The application of Oracle Fusion brought several operational
& legislative challenges.
- The organization lacked an automated payroll processing system that would ensure
real-time reporting & analysis of payroll requirements.
- The application used by the company supported limited customization. As a result,
the company lagged in its capabilities to find actionable business solutions.
- Since the business processof procurement & logistics was not streamlined, multiple integrated tasks
suffered a delay.
- Due to its negligible social reach, the company was failing in
gaining customer insights.
- We proposed an integrated solution of Oracle Fusion HCM,
Oracle Fusion ERP, and Oracle Taleo Suite.
- The Oracle Fusion HCM Solution managed aHCM base cloud service, along with
Performance Management, Goal Management, Capital Management, and Talent
- Similarly, the Oracle Taleo Suite offered cloud services for
various functions like Recruiting and Onboarding.
- We also implemented Oracle Fusion ERP to meet financial
cloud services and major procurement services like Inventory Management,
Purchasing,and Transactional Business Intelligence.
- We automated & tailored the company’s end-to-end
- We successfully reduced the turnaround time of multiple
activities that were running simultaneously.
- Our dashboard provided real-time reporting of
consolidated analytics-driven dashboards.
The Business Challenges
- Operational & Legislative Challenges
- Lack of automation in payroll processing
- Limited customization
- Negligible social reach
- Activities not streamlined
The Business Solution
- Integrated solution of Oracle Fusion HCM, Oracle Fusion ERP, and Oracle Taleo Suite
- Oracle Fusion HCM Solution
- Oracle Fusion ERP
- Oracle Taleo Cloud Services
- Automated & tailored end-to-end transactions
- Reduced turnaround time of multiple business activities
- Real-time reporting of consolidated analytics-driven dashboards